Wednesday, July 30, 2014

baking urges.

this past week was a pretty busy week, with finals and classes wrapping up.  unfortunately (or luckily, depending on how i look at it) i still have a week left of studio, and it's a rush to finish my camp design.  i had been working my camp last week and i just hit that point where i knew i was done for the night, because i got the urge to bake. the urge to bake cookies, specifically. luckily for me, and a few friends who got a late night delivery of cookies, they were delicious and hit that spot the way only homemade cookies can.
 
i think they look yummy even through a not so good phone photo, but i may be biased (snickerdoodles are my favorite after all).
between the cookies and taking my last final, i'd say last week was pretty successful.
in case you're interested in the recipe i used, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment