Wednesday, July 30, 2014

taking the leap.

well hello there.
i guess as this is my very first post, i should introduce myself.
my name is lauren, and i am a student currently in architecture school.
some favorites of mine: german soccer, october, people, and his grace.
the reason behind this little blog is pretty simple, i just want to be more aware of all the little joys i experience every day.  it's so easy for me to focus on the future, and to make grand plans of exciting days to come, yet i discovered recently how rare it is for me to just simply admire the beauty in today. so that's what this will be. a place i can share the things i feel make the everyday beautiful.


also, this is a little something i've been telling myself lately. to be brave with the little moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment